We have been successfully supporting IT and business for almost 20 years. AlogO is a team of experienced employees that is backed by a network of highly qualified experts. We offer integrated solutions and we always focus on people and their requirements. In the process, we take overall responsibility in the areas of process consultancy, IT consultancy and project management.
We offer a challenging role in a pleasant working environment which is marked by flexible working hours and short lines of communication. We reward individual performance and we will sponsor your personal growth.
- You will be individually available to our IT experts as a competent point of contact, and you will support Sales in filling vacancies
- You will be actively, creatively involved in and the driving force behind the expansion of our partner management - you will present AlogO GmbH's portfolio of services to our applicants/partners/experts in the field of qualified IT, and you will shape the entire recruitment process on your own initiative.
- You will actively look for IT experts, conduct interviews and draw up meaningful qualification profiles
- As a networker, you will exploit the diverse opportunities to come into contact with potential candidates – whether through fairs and recruitment events or through virtual and personal networks
- You will conscientiously update and maintain all contacts
- As well as a highly presentable and confident appearance, we expect you to have in-depth IT knowledge acquired in completing your degree (ideally in Information Systems, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering) or corresponding professional experience in the IT sector
- You already have experience in selecting and planning IT specialists.
- You think entrepreneurially and your actions are customer-driven.
- A good feel for people and situations, very good organisational and negotiating skills as well as flexibility and persuasiveness are your outstanding qualities.
- You enjoy talking on the telephone, have well-developed communication skills, an investigative nose and you like to take on new challenges.
- We assume competence in MS Office and experience in working with databases and recruiting software as well as a good knowledge of English
Have we aroused your curiosity? If you are a self-starter, reliable, fit well into a team, and are keen to experience a friendly team in a stimulating, successful environment, we should meet. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Back to the overview